Advanced Biology with Vernier
Recommended for College and High School.
Advanced Biology with Vernier contains experiments appropriate for AP* Biology and college biology courses. Use it in addition to Biology with Vernier for a comprehensive set of topics.
Advanced Biology with Vernier contains 17 ready-to-use labs including all 12 recommended AP* Biology labs with complete instructions for data collection. The first 12 experiments have a direct 1-to-1 correlation with the 12 labs in the AP Biology Lab Manual.
All of these experiments can be used in college biology courses with several new experiments utilizing spectrometers, making Advanced Biology with Vernier an excellent choice for college instructors.
Included with Advanced Biology with Vernier
- Essential teacher information.
- Ready-to-use student versions of Logger Pro experiments in print; LabQuest, computer, and calculator versions on CD.
- A generous site license. Buy one book and duplicate labs for your class.
- Easily edit labs to meet your personal teaching style using Microsoft® Word® files for all versions of the experiments on CD.
- Suggested answers, sample data, and graphs.
- Complete equipment and supplies list.
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Buy a package to get the sensors and interface used for the experiments in this lab book.
Go to Advanced Biology packages
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
SpectroVis Plus or Colorimeter (4)
Blue Digital Bioimaging System (3)
White Digital Bioimaging System (2)
Biology ProScope HR Kit (1)
Blood Pressure Sensor (1)
Hand-Grip Heart Rate Monitor (1)
Vernier Optical DO Probe (2)
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (1)
Primary Productivity Kit (1)
All prices are for U.S. educators.
* AP and Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.