Elementary Science with Vernier contains 43 fun and engaging experiments for elementary students.
Activities investigate the topics of temperature, motion, force, magnetism, light, electricity, and pressure. Also included are lots of teacher tips, black-line masters, and clear illustrations to facilitate student understanding. This book is for data collection on computers and LabQuest only.
Included with Elementary Science with Vernier
- Complete student experiments with materials list, step-by-step instructions, data tables, and questions.
- Teacher Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, and sample graphs and data.
- Word-processing files of the student sections on a CD so that any experiment may be easily edited to your specifications (Microsoft Word for Macintosh and Windows files).
- CD includes instructions to perform the experiments on every supported platform:
- LabQuest in standalone mode
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Dual-Range Force Sensor (4)
Magnetic Field Sensor (4)
Differential Voltage Probe (4)
Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station (1)
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »