This book is written specifically for students in grades 6–8. It contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science.
Middle School Science with Vernier was written specifically for students in grades 6-8. It contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science, making use of ten different Vernier middle school sensors. Your students will really enjoy doing these well written and well tested science experiments!
Included with Middle School Science with Vernier
- Complete student experiments with materials list, step-by-step instructions, data tables, and questions.
- Teacher Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, and sample graphs and data.
Ready to use student versions of computer experiments in print; computer, LabQuest, and calculator version in electronic format.
- Instructions to perform the experiments on every supported platform:
- LabQuest in standalone mode
- Calculator (EasyData and Datamate)
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (15)
Hand-Grip Heart Rate Monitor (2)
Magnetic Field Sensor (2)
Dual-Range Force Sensor (4)
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »