Middle School Science with Vernier
Recommended for Middle School Science.
This book is written specifically for students in grades 6–8. It contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science.
Middle School Science with Vernier was written specifically for students in grades 6-8. It contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science, making use of ten different Vernier middle school sensors. Your students will really enjoy doing these well-written and well-tested science experiments!
Included with Middle School Science with Vernier
- Complete student experiments with materials list, step-by-step instructions, data tables, and questions.
- Teacher Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, and sample graphs and data.
- Word-processing files of the student sections on a CD so that any experiment may be easily edited to your specifications (Microsoft Word for Macintosh and Windows files).
- CD includes instructions to perform the experiments on every supported platform:
- LabQuest in standalone mode
- Calculator (EasyData and Datamate)
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (15)
Hand-Grip Heart Rate Monitor (2)
Magnetic Field Sensor (2)
Dual-Range Force Sensor (4)