This book is written specifically for students in grades 6–8. It contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science.
Middle School Science with Vernier contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science written specifically for students in grades 6–8. Making use of 10 different Vernier sensors, your students will really enjoy doing these well-tested science experiments.
Included with Middle School Science with Vernier
- 38 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view an overview, objectives, necessary probeware, and standards correlations.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Go Direct™ Motion Detector (1)
Preview "A Hot Hand" from Middle School Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.Download sample experiment
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »