LabQuest® Hardware and Specifications
Recommended for College, High School, and K–8.
The original LabQuest is discontinued and replaced by LabQuest 2 »
Take a Tour of the LabQuest Hardware
- 7 cm x 5.3 cm (8.89 cm diagonal) screen
- 320 x 240 pixel color graphic display
- LED backlight
- Easily visible outdoors
- 416 MHz Application Processor
- Stylus and touch screen for navigation and user input
- 4 push buttons for quick function access
- 5-button navigation cluster
- 6 sensor ports
- 100,000 samples per second collection rate
- 12-bit resolution
- Built-in air temperature sensor, microphone, and sound sensor
- 0 – 70°C
- Splash resistant
- Rugged enclosure with rubber molding for shock absorption
Size and Weight
- Size: 16.5 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Six channels for Vernier sensors
- USB Standard-A port
- USB mini-AB port
- DC power jack
- SD/MMC expansion slot
- Audio In/Mic/Out
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- DC charging/powering through external adapter (included)
Free Software Updates
Get new features and enhancements with free software updates to the LabQuest built-in graphing and analysis software.
Download the latest LabQuest update
The original LabQuest is discontinued and replaced by LabQuest 2.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »
Go to top
Thank you for viewing the Vernier website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Have a nice day!