The LabQuest Graphing and Analysis Application gives your students real-time graphing and analysis capabilities in a handheld device. It’s powerful—yet beautifully simple.
Touch Screen Data-Collection and Analysis Software
- Perform linear and curve fits
- Landscape and portrait views
- Supports built-in sensors—GPS, microphone, accelerometers, relative light sensors
- Draw a prediction before collecting data
- Display two graphs at once
- Display a tangent line on the graph
- Integral function
- Periodic table
- On-screen keyboard
- Scientific Calculator
- Audio Function Generator
- Power Amplifier (requires Vernier Power Amplifier)
Versatile Tools and Resources
- Export data to Logger Pro
- More than 100 preloaded lab instructions from Vernier’s popular lab books
- Notes field
- Voice annotation with internal microphone
- Find slopes, fit a line to a portion of your data, and display position data and its derivatives
Email Data and Graphs
LabQuest 2 can email sensor data in multiple formats, depending on the needs of the student and experiment. Students can email sensor data home for their reports or to the teacher.
- Data File: Import into Logger Pro for analysis
- Graph: A PDF of only the graph
- Text File: For importing into spreadsheets
- Screen Shot: Great for use in instructional material
Computer Data-Collection Software
You can also use LabQuest 2 as a computer interface using Logger Pro or Logger Lite software.
Logger Pro 3
Our award-winning Logger Pro 3 software provides advanced analytical features including video analysis. One copy of Logger Pro includes a site license for all computers in your school or your college department, as well as students’ personal computers.
Learn more about Logger Pro 3 »
Logger Lite is free computer software with basic data-collection and analysis features. It can be used with LabQuest 2 to get your students quickly collecting and analyzing data.
Learn more about Logger Lite »
- Vernier LabQuest 2 interface
- 1 stylus
- Stylus tether
- Computer connection (USB) cable
- AC power adapter
- Quick-start guide
Free Software Updates
Get new features and enhancements with free software updates to LabQuest 2.
Download the latest LabQuest update
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »