The LabQuest data-collection app gives your students real-time graphing and analysis capabilities in a handheld device. It is powerful—yet beautifully simple.
Touch Screen Data-Collection and Analysis Software
- Perform linear and curve fits
- Landscape and portrait views
- Supports built-in sensors—GPS, microphone, accelerometers, relative light sensors
- Draw a prediction before collecting data
- Display two graphs at once
- Display a tangent line on the graph
- Integral function
- Periodic table
- Sound recorder (for voice annotation)
- Scientific Calculator
- Audio Function Generator
- Power Amplifier (requires Vernier Power Amplifier)
Versatile Tools and Resources
- More than 100 preloaded lab instructions from Vernier’s popular lab books
- Notes field
- Email screenshots and data files for use in lab reports or submit directly to an instructor
- Export data to Logger Pro, Excel®, and other data analysis software
- Stream data wirelessly to Chromebook, iPad, and Android devices
Wirelessly Stream Data to Chromebook™, iPad®, Android™ Tablets, and Mobile Devices
With the Connected Science System and LabQuest 2, students can share and analyze real-time data on any number of mobile devices for a truly hands-on, collaborative learning environment.
See how the Connected Science System works »
Email Data and Graphs
LabQuest 2 can email sensor data in multiple formats, depending on the needs of the student and experiment. Students can email sensor data home for their reports or to the teacher.
- Data File: Import into Logger Pro for analysis
- Graph: A PDF of only the graph
- Text File: For importing into spreadsheets
- Screen Shot: Great for use in instructional material
Computer Data-Collection Software
You can also use LabQuest 2 as a computer interface using Logger Pro or Logger Lite software.
Logger Pro 3
Our award-winning Logger Pro 3 software provides advanced analytical features including video analysis. One copy of Logger Pro includes a site license for all computers in your school or your college department, as well as students’ personal computers.
Learn more about Logger Pro 3 »
Logger Lite is free computer software with basic data-collection and analysis features. It can be used with LabQuest 2 to get your students quickly collecting and analyzing data.
Learn more about Logger Lite »
- Vernier LabQuest 2 interface
- 1 stylus
- Stylus tether
- Computer connection (USB) cable
- AC power adapter
- Quick-start guide
Free Software Updates
Get new features and enhancements with free software updates to LabQuest 2.
Download the latest LabQuest update
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »