The LabQuest Emulator is a free simulated version of the original LabQuest on a Windows® computer.
- Use an interactive whiteboard or projector and demonstrate the functions of the original LabQuest to a class or group.
- Create screenshot images of the original LabQuest software for use in your own lab instructions.
- Collect data on a computer using the LabQuest emulator software with the an original LabQuest interface and sensors.
- Supports data collection with many of the same sensors as LabQuest App
- Windows XP (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- 120 MB of available hard drive space
If you have an Intel-based Macintosh and desktop emulation software (such as Parallels), you can run the emulator from Windows on your Mac.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »
Go to top
Thank you for viewing the Vernier website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Have a nice day!