The LabQuest Emulator is a free simulated version of the LabQuest software on a Windows® computer. Use it to test drive the LabQuest software or project onto a screen for your class.
If you are considering the LabQuest
- Test drive the LabQuest software and try out all the software features like graph analysis, built-in labs, periodic table, stopwatch, and more.
- Explore built-in curriculum including experiments such as Boyle’s law, ball toss, and titrations.
If you own a LabQuest
- Use an interactive whiteboard or projector and demonstrate the functions of the LabQuest to a class or group.
- Create screenshot images of the LabQuest software for use in your own lab instructions.
- Collect data on a computer using the LabQuest emulator software with a LabQuest interface and sensors.
- Windows XP (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- 120 MB of available hard drive space
If you have an Intel-based Macintosh and desktop emulation software (such as Parallels), you can run the emulator from Windows on your Mac.
Sensor Compatibility Information
- The emulator supports all of the same sensors as LabQuest App except the internal microphone and USB sensors (e.g. spectrometers, Go! sensors), and the Wireless Dynamics Sensor System. The emulator includes two virtual sensors that can be used to demonstrate the functionality of the internal microphone and spectrometers. See LabQuest compatible sensors »
- The function generator and power amplifier are only available in the emulator for usability demonstration purposes these features are not functional in the emulator itself.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »