Use the Connected Science System collection of products to wirelessly view, collect, analyze, and share experimental data. Stream to mobile devices such as Chromebook™ notebooks, iPad®, and Android™ tablets for hands-on, collaborative learning with individualized accountability.
Collect Sensor Data with iPad, Android tablets, and other Mobile Devices
Collect data from one or more of our extensive selection of sensors. Wirelessly view and control data collection from each student’s mobile device and stream an individual copy of the data for analysis.
Personalize Learning with Individual Analysis
Each student receives an individual copy of the data for analysis. Students annotate the data, perform curve fits, and make statistical calculations to build evidence of understanding.
Share Experiment Data and Analysis Easily
Students share their data and analysis with their instructor or take it home for further analysis on their mobile device. Students enhance their lab reports and presentations with data and graphs.
How Data Sharing with Connected Science System Works
- Students in a lab group set up an experiment with Vernier sensors and a Data Sharing source.
- Students use a Data Sharing app to wirelessly start data collection.
- Experiment data is streamed from the Data Sharing source to each students’ Data Sharing app.
- Each lab group member performs an individual analysis on their Data Sharing app.
- Students take their data and analysis home on the Data Sharing app for further analysis and lab reports.
This award recognizes the best instructional solution for science and health curricula and content for students in the PK-12 or postsecondary market.