LabQuest App 2.6.2 was released January 6, 2016. Download the update to add new features and enhancements for LabQuest 2.
Go to Download
Features and Enhancements
Improved system stability with networking
Improved system stability after reboot
New Sensor Support
- Data collection with Go Wireless® Link*
- New Camera App that supports image capture using Celestron Digital Microscope Imager or USB Digital Microscope
- Added support for sensors from Qubit Systems
- LabQuest 2 Quick-Start Guide available electronically on LabQuest 2
- EKG sensor data filtered by default to reduce noise from AC adapter
- Vernier Data Share web app updated for better Chrome Browser support
- Added generic print drivers that support a wider selection of printers
- Improved system stability after reboot (version 2.6.1)
- Improved system stability with Networking (version 2.6.2)
* Older LabQuest 2 units (Model: LabQuest2) require a Go Wireless USB Radio.
About LabQuest 2
Vernier LabQuest 2 is a standalone interface used to collect sensor data with its built-in graphing and analysis application. The large, high-resolution touch screen makes it easy and intuitive to collect, analyze, and share data from experiments. Its wireless connectivity encourages collaboration and personalized learning.
Learn more about LabQuest 2 »