LabQuest App 2.7.1 was released August 25, 2016. Download the update to add new features and enhancements for LabQuest 2.
Go to Download
Features and Enhancements
- Support for Digital Control Unit
- Added Print to File option for use when a supported printer is not accessible
- Improved image preview capability of the Camera App
- Automatically set system time (GMT-hh:mm:ss but not time zone) when connected to a network
- Improved file Open and Save functionality with USB Flash Drives and SD cards
- Updated Statistics calculation includes Δx, the horizontal width of the region used for the calculation
- Allow saving of sensor calibrations back to sensor when using Go Wireless Link as the interface
- Revised email set up
- Improved system booting and shutdown behavior
- Respect user-defined graph settings and scaling when storing a run
About LabQuest 2
Vernier LabQuest 2 is a standalone interface used to collect sensor data with its built-in graphing and analysis application. The large, high-resolution touch screen makes it easy and intuitive to collect, analyze, and share data from experiments. Its wireless connectivity encourages collaboration and personalized learning.
Learn more about LabQuest 2 »