Staten Island Workshops
Free hands-on training to integrate data-collection technology into your science curriculum.
Join us for one of our free, hands-on workshops to learn how to integrate our computer and handheld, data-collection technology into your science curriculum. The workshops include lunch and lab handouts. These workshops are eligible for graduate credit.
The workshops will take place at the College of Staten Island, CUNY. Try experiments with data-collection technology that meet New York Core Curriculum objectives.
- The July 24th workshop will focus on topics appropriate for Elementary and Middle School teachers.
- The July 25th workshop will focus on topics appropriate for Middle school, High school and College levels.
This is a great opportunity for pre- and in-service teachers who
- Want to evaluate our award-winning, data-collection technology.
- Are new to data collection.
- Need a refresher course on their Vernier equipment.
- Want to learn from the experts.
Purchase Probeware with Training
If you own equipment or just want to explore data-collection technology, sign up for the first option, which will give you a free preview. You can also sign up and purchase products to get you started back in your own classroom after the training.
- 5 hours of training
- Light meal
- Workshop Training Manual
LabQuest Workshop Package
LabQuest Mini Workshop Package
See all of Vernier’s training options »