A place for insight, inspiration, and experiments.
Want to know the latest goings-on at Vernier? Check out the newest edition of The Caliper for a roundup of product announcements, academic journal and media mentions, upcoming events, and other news.
Extended Free Trial Periods for Two Vernier Apps
Graphical Analysis Pro is our premier tool for data collection, visualization, and analysis. When used in conjunction with our sensors, this award-winning app takes hands-on science education to a new level.
With Video Analysis, students can use their mobile devices to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and analyze the collected data—all in one dedicated and streamlined app.
Explore the latest innovations in data-collection technology in our 2022 catalogs.
Journal and Media Mentions
Check out references to Vernier in the news, academic journals, and social media.
- “Visually Guided Respiratory Motion Management for Ethos Adaptive Radiotherapy”
T. Kim, Z. Ji, B. Lewis, E. Laugeman, A. Price, Y. Hao, G. Hugo, N. Knutson, B. Cai, H. Kim, and L. Henke; Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics; 23:e13441 (2022).
- “Cheney Science Teacher Named as Grant Recipient”
(From The Times-Sentinel)
- Educator tweet from February 4
- Educator Facebook post from February 16
Upcoming Conferences, Webinars, and Workshops
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events!
- March 20–24: American Chemical Society (ACS) Spring 2022 Meeting (San Diego, California)
- March 23–25: Bett UK (London)
- March 31–April 2: National Science Teaching Association (NSTA) National Conference (Houston, Texas)
Interested in free professional development specific to your needs?
Check out our webinar archive or request a free personalized virtual training.
Resources for Remote Learning
Find tools to support your teaching during this challenging period.
- Remote Learning Solutions
We offer various resources for engaging students at all grade levels in hands-on science education, including the Vernier Experiment and Sample Data Library.
Share this Article
Sign up for The Caliper
The Caliper newsletter is published monthly and covers urgent topics in STEM and education.