A place for insight, inspiration, and experiments.
Want to know the latest goings-on at Vernier? Check out this roundup of product announcements, upcoming events, academic journal and media mentions, and other news.
Python® Support for LabQuest®
If you use LabQuest in your science classes and are interested in incorporating coding, Vernier now offers Python support for our LabQuest family of sensors and interfaces. This means you and your students can communicate in Python (a popular coding language) to LabQuest sensors that are connected to a LabQuest interface—combining a powerful data-acquisition device and sensor input with Python.
- Vernier webinars
- September 20, 9–10 a.m. PDT: Tips for Expanding How You Teach Boyle’s Law
- October 14–16: California Science Education Conference (Palm Springs, California)
- October 27–29: 2022 Florida Association of Science Teachers Conference (St. Augustine, Florida)
- October 28–30: Project Lead The Way Summit 2022 (Orlando, Florida)
Interested in free professional development specific to your needs?
Check out our webinar archive or request a free personalized virtual training.
Journal and Media Mentions
- “Swimming Kinematics of the Caribbean Reef Shark, Carcharhinus Perezi”
S. M. Kajiura, J. C. Loyer, C. Ruddy, and M. E. Porter; Journal of Fish Biology; 100, 5, (2022).
- “Kohr Explores: Software Company Aims to Make STEM More Approachable”
- “Beaverton Tech Company Changes Name to Vernier Science Education”
(From Beaverton Valley Times)
Share this Article
Sign up for The Caliper
The Caliper newsletter is published monthly and covers urgent topics in STEM and education.