LabQuest App 1.6 was released January 30, 2012. Download the update to add new features for the original LabQuest interface.
Features and Enhancements
- Improved low-battery behavior
- Data Marks and Data Tags
- New Sensors: Melt Station, 30-Volt Voltage Probe, and Anemometer
- WDSS and Bluetooth support
- Data Matrix
Added sensor support for:
- Peak Integration analysis feature
- GPS (Global Positioning System) strength display
- Now supports 14 languages
LabQuest is a standalone and computer interface for Vernier sensors. Use its color touch screen to collect, graph, and analyze data in your classroom or in the field.
Learn more about LabQuest »