Get your school year started with these great lab ideas and innovative uses from Vernier staff and educators!
- How to Make a Derivative Machine
- Momentum Impulse Experiments with a Photogate
- Modeling the Study of Extrasolar Planets with the Vernier Light Sensor
- Hydroelectric Power Lab
- Cooking with Quadratics
- Chevrolet Volt Charging
- Walking Biomechanics Using a Force Plate
- Oxygen and Aerobic Metabolism
- Biofuel Investigation Using SpectroVis Plus
- Tips and Tricks for Success with Photosynthesis
- Can Angry Birds Help Teach Physics?
- Primary Productivity Kit for Primary Productivity Lab
Do you have an innovative use for Vernier technology? Send them to email@example.com