- Transition easily between the TI-84 Plus CE App and the
TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator with similar button layout and menus.
- Optimize your learning environment by resizing and positioning the emulator on your screen.
- Start where you left off—the calculator retains its last state.
- For students who need a more viewable version of the calculator, a large-screen version can be accessed when using the Chromebook™ in tablet mode (touch-screen versions only).
- Visualize concepts clearly, and make faster, stronger connections between equations, data, and graphs in full color.
- Distinguish between multiple graphs and plots with color-coded equations, plots, and objects.
- Make graphs easier to read by adding grid lines.
- Work up to seven days offline (internet access is required for application use).
Note: Apps, such as EasyData and Cabri Jr., are not available on the TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS.
Download free activities that enhance your lesson plans and help students visualize math and science topics.
Download Activities from TI’s web site »
Visit TI’s website for full specifications and system requirements»
Required Information when Purchasing
- Name of License Administrator (school license) or Owner (single-user license)
- Email address of License Administrator (school license) or Owner (single-user license)
- Subscription Start Date
School License Setup Information
- License information is sent electronically from Texas Instruments to the License Administrator.
- License Administrator
- Redeems the licenses
- Imports student info into the licensing system
- Assigns licenses to student accounts (licenses can be revoked and reassigned as needed)
- Downloads app from Google to push to student devices
Using the App
- Users are required to sign in to the app (Google Single Sign-on is supported).
- Internet access is required for application use (after signing in, work up to seven days offline).
- The subscription will begin on the date specified when the purchase was made.
- The date the licenses are redeemed does not determine the expiration date.
- Unused licenses expire on the same day as used licenses and cannot be rolled over into a new subscription.
The Vernier EasyData App is not available on the TI-84 Plus CE Chrome App. For data collection with Vernier and TI sensors using a Chromebook, you need the free Graphical Analysis App from the Chrome Web Store and one of the following:
USB Interface (with supported sensor)