Connect the Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our electrode amplifiers to measure the potential (mV) and calculate the concentration of chloride (Cl-) ions in aqueous samples.
The Vernier Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC Connector is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of chloride (Cl–) ions in aqueous samples. Use with Vernier interfaces requires the Electrode Amplifier. Also compatible with Go Direct® Electrode Amplifier.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 35,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: CN–, Br–, I–, S2-, OH–, NH3
- pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–80°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: +56 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 1 to 5 MΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)
Download the user manual for full specifications
- Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
- 30 mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (100 mg/L Cl–)
- 30 mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (1 mg/L Cl–)
- Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
The Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC connects via BNC to one of our Electrode Amplifiers.