Connect the Glass-Body pH BNC Electrode to our Go Direct™ Electrode Amplifier to measure pH in aqueous, heterogeneous, and organic solutions.
This high-quality glass body pH electrode can be used in non-aqueous solutions and solutions that contain organic solvents, strong acids, or strong bases. The electrode features a sealed, gel-filled Ag-AgCl combination reference electrode and uses a BNC connector.
- pH range: 0–14
- Type: Glass shaft, sealed combination electrode with Ag/AgCl reference
- Temperature range: 0–80°C (readings not compensated)
- ±0.2 pH units (factory calibration)
- ±0.05 pH units (user calibration)
- Response time:
- 2 s (to 90% of full reading in aqueous buffer)
- 5 s (to 90% of full reading in 50% acetonitrile)
- Shaft diameter: 12 mm OD
- Shaft material: glass
- BNC Connector
- Go Direct Glass-Body pH BNC Electrode
- pH storage solution bottle with pH storage solution
- Electrode tip guard