Connect the Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier to measure the potential (mV) and calculate the concentration of ammonium (NH4+) ions in aqueous samples.
The Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC is a BNC terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of ammonium (NH4+) ions in aqueous samples. Requires a Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 18,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: K+, Li+, Na+, Cs+, Mg2+, Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+
- pH range: 2–7 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: 55 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 0.1 to 5 MΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)
- Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
- 30 mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (100 mg/L NH4+ as N)
- 30 mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (1 mg/L NH4+ as N)
- Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »