Connect the Go Direct® Nitrate Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to our Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier to measure the potential (mV) and calculate the concentration of nitrate (NO3—) ions in aqueous samples.
The Go Direct™ Nitrate Ion-Selective Electrode BNC is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of nitrate (NO3–) ions in aqueous samples. Requires a Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier.
- Range (mV):
- Range (concentration): 1 to 14,000 mg/L (or ppm)
- Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
- Interfering ions: ClO4–, I–, ClO3–, F–
- pH range: 2.5–11 (no pH compensation)
- Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
- Electrode slope: 55 ±3 mV/decade at 25°C
- Electrode resistance: 0.1 to 5 MΩ
- Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8 cm (1.1 in)
- Go Direct Nitrate Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
- 30 mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (1000 mg/L NO3–)
- 30 mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (10 mg/L NO3–)
- Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »