Connect the ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) BNC Electrode to the Go Direct® Electrode Amplifier to measure the ability of an aqueous solution to act as an oxidizing or reducing agent.
The Go Direct ORP BNC Electrode can be used to measure the oxidizing ability of chlorine in swimming pools or to determine when the equivalence point has been reached in an oxidation-reduction reaction.
- Type: Sealed, gel-filled, polycarbonate body, Ag/AgCl reference
- Storage solution: pH-4/KCl solution (10 g KCl in 100 mL buffer pH-4 solution)
- BNC connector
- Redox potential range: -1000 mV to +1000 mV
- ORP element: 99% pure platinum band sealed on a glass stem
- 12 mm OD
- Impedance: ~20 kΩ at 25ºC