Earth Science with Vernier contains 33 experiments covering topics on geology, soil analysis, water quality, hydrology, oceanography, meteorology, and energy.
Included with Earth Science with Vernier
- 33 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view an overview, objectives, necessary probeware, and standards correlations.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (16)
Magnetic Field Sensor (4)
Relative Humidity Sensor (1)
Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station (1)
Preview "Water Treatment" from Earth Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.Download sample experiment
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »