Current Version 1.0
Released January 2019
- Getting Started with Codey Rocky: User guide
- Map Elements: PDFs that can be distributed to students when making maps
- Mission to Mars: Includes the Preface, student activities, and instructor information
- Mission to Mars (student edition): Includes an Introduction and all student activities
- Sample mBlock Programs: Fully-functioning .mblock files that can be uploaded to Codey Rocky via mBlock 5
- Student: Individual PDFs for each activity
- Instructor: Individual PDFs for each activity
Computer (Windows® and macOS®): mBlock 5 software
mBlock 5 software is available as a free download at www.mblock.cc/software
Chromebook™: mLink extension to run mBlock 5 in Chrome browser
Download mLink for free from www.mblock.cc/software and install the extension on your Chromebook. Launch the mLink extension to run mBlock 5 in the Chrome browser.
iOS or Android™ device: mBlock app
mBlock app is available as a free download in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Note There are a number of apps in the app stores that have similar names including the Makeblock and mBlock Blockly apps; these activities require the mBlock app.
1.0 (January 2019)
We are excited to announce the initial release of Coding with Codey Rocky: Mission to Mars. This download contains six coding activities for upper elementary and middle school students. The instructor information for each activity includes tips for teaching coding with Codey Rocky robots as well as example solutions for the tasks presented to students. Fully-functioning sample mBlock programs, which can be uploaded to Codey Rocky via mBlock 5 software, are also included in this download.
Go to Coding with Codey Rocky: Mission to Mars product page