Connect this module to the NODE Sensor Platform to measure color values.
The CHROMA sensor module integrates cutting-edge light technology to compute accurate sRGB, CIE L*A*b*, and Hex values, regardless of ambient light.
Use with NODE apps from Variable Technologies
- Light Source: LEDs
- Reference white for calibration
- Measurement aperture Size: 3 mm diameter
- Measurement time: Approximately 1 second
- Color graphic displayed in the app is an approximate representation of the color scanned. Exact color information can only be attained by the numeric color information.
- Chroma device to device average consistency < 0.8 ∆E. (Measured under temperature: 21°C ±2°C across 50 color standards)
- Color collection (scan history): limited to available space of user’s device
CHROMA NODE Module
- iPad (3rd generation or newer)
- iPhone 4S or newer
- Android tablets and smartphones (only when using supported NODE hardware)
This product is discontinued.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »