Measure temperature, humidity, light level, and barometric pressure with this module attached to a NODE.
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to 85°C
- Operating humidity range: 0% RH to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±3.5% RH
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 65°C
- Pressure range: 30 kPa to 110 kPa (–500 to +9,000 meter above sea level)
- Relative accuracy pressure (@25°C from 95 kPa to 105 kPa): – ±12 Pa
- Accuracy: 1 Pa
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +70°C
- Light Range: 0 to 65535 lux
- Accuracy: ±15%
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +85°C
- Accuracy: (0°C to 65°C) : ±1°C
Experiments and Lab Ideas
Download these free experiments for using NODE with the CLIMA sensor module. Student instructions and teachers information are included.
NODE CLIMA Module
- iPad (3rd generation or newer)
- iPhone 4S or newer using NODE apps by Variable Technologies
- iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
- Android tablets and smartphones (only when using supported NODE hardware and NODE apps by Variable Technologies)
This product is discontinued.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »