Measure surface temperature with this IR thermometer module attached to a NODE.
THERMA can measure surface temperature from a distance of up to 15 feet. Two red LED aiming lights allow the user to take readings with accuracy and the attached NODE platform sends information wirelessly to your smart device.
- Weight of THERMA attached to NODE: 1.6 oz
- Dimensions: THERMA+NODE Diameter: 1 inch/25.4 mm, Length: 4 inches/101.6 mm
- Infrared sensor range: up to 15 feet (for best accuracy 1 inch)
- Temperature range: -70 to 380°C /-94 to 716°F
- 12 degree conical field of view
- 0.01°C resolution
- 0.1°C accuracy over time
- Measurement time: < 1 sec
Experiments and Lab Ideas
Download this free experiment for using NODE with the THERMA sensor module. Student instructions and teachers information are included.
Water as a Solid, Liquid, and Gas
THERMA NODE Module
- iPad (3rd generation or newer)
- iPhone 4S or newer using NODE apps by Variable Technologies
- iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
- Android tablets and smartphones (only when using supported NODE hardware and NODE apps by Variable Technologies)
This product is discontinued.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »