- Ensure your Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier is charged.
- Turn on your sensor by pressing the power button once. The Bluetooth LED will blink red.
- Launch Graphical Analysis 4.
- Tap Sensor Data Collection from the New Experiment list.
- Tap your Go Direct sensor from the list of Discovered Wireless Devices. Your sensor's ID is located near the barcode on the sensor. The Bluetooth LED will blink green when it is successfully connected.
- In the Connected Devices Sensor Channels list, select the checkbox next to the Sensor Channel(s) you would like to activate.
- Tap Done to enter data-collection mode. You are now ready to continue your experiment.