- Ensure your Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier is charged.
- Turn on your sensor by pressing the power button once. The Bluetooth LED will blink red.
- Launch Graphical Analysis.
- Tap New Experiment, +, to display the Select Source dialog
- Select Wireless Devices, then choose your Go Direct® Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier from the list of discovered devices. Your sensor's ID is located near the barcode on the sensor. The Bluetooth LED will blink green when it is successfully connected.
- Tap Device Information , then tap Sensors. Select the sensors you want enabled.
- Tap Device to go back to the Device Information.
- Tap Wireless Devices, then tap Done to enter data-collection mode. You are now ready to continue your experiment.