- Ensure your Go Direct® Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode is charged.
- Turn on your sensor by pressing the power button once. The Bluetooth LED will blink red.
- Launch Graphical Analysis.
- Tap New Experiment, +, to display the Select Source dialog
- Select Wireless Devices, then choose your Go Direct® Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode from the list of discovered devices. Your sensor's ID is located near the barcode on the sensor. The Bluetooth LED will blink green when it is successfully connected. The app will identify the sensor.
- Tap Done to enter data-collection mode. You are now ready to continue your experiment.