Vernier Software & Technology Flash Memory Software License Agreement:
By downloading the software you agree to abide by the following provisions.
- License: Subject to your payment of any applicable license fee, Vernier Software & Technology (“VS&T”) grants you a license to copy and use the software program(s) and documentation from the linked web page (“Licensed Materials”). In addition to the copy resident on your data-collector interface, you may keep a copy on your computer for backup / archive purposes.
- Restrictions: You may not reverse-assemble or reverse-compile the software program portion of the Licensed Materials that are provided in object code format. You may not sell, rent or lease copies of the Licensed Materials.
- Support: Support for the Licensed Materials is described in the documentation that accompanies the software. Absent such documentation, support shall be provided by VS&T.
- Copyright: The Licensed Materials are copyrighted. Do not delete the copyright notice(s), trademark(s) or protective notice(s) from the copies you make.
- Warranty: VS&T warrants that it has the right to provide the Licensed Materials. VS&T does not warrant that the program or Licensed Materials will be free from errors or will meet your specific requirements. The Licensed Materials are made available “AS IS” to you or any subsequent user.
- Limitations: Except as explicitly stated above, VS&T makes no warranty or condition, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, regarding the Licensed Materials. In no event shall VS&T or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, lost of profits, loss of use or data, or interruption of business, whether the alleged damages are labeled in tort, contract or indemnity.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply.
- Notice to Government End Users: The Licensed Materials are “Commercial Items,” as the term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation,” as those terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable. The Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only the rights that are granted to all other end users pursuant o the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
If you agree to be bound by this license, click on the “I Accept” button.