This process will load the 6.27 version of the LabPro operating system onto your interface. It will also load the most recent DataMate programs.
- Install the TI Connect software on your computer.
- Download LabPro_Update_Files.zip to your computer’s desktop.
- Double-click the .zip file to extract the files named “base6270.hex” and “dm615_73.hex”.
- Connect your TI Connectivity Kit USB cable between your computer and the LabPro or CBL 2 interface.
- Launch TI Device Explorer. A device window will open listing the connected device(s).
- Drag and drop the base6270.hex file on the name of the LabPro or CBL 2 you wish to update.
- Click proceed. You will notice an operation in progress message at the top of the TI Device Explorer Window. Loading may take up to 20 minutes.
- When the update is finished, drag and drop the “dm615_73.hex” file on the name of the LabPro or CBL 2 to complete the update of the DataMate files.