Vernier Data Share web app supports downloading data in CSV format. This can be opened in just about any spreadsheet program, including Google Drive spreadsheets.
In order to view the data as a spreadsheet, you must convert the file. Here is one way to do so:
Download the Data
1. In Vernier Data Share web app, click the Share button.
2. Choose Download Data.
3. Name the file and click Generate CSV.
4. Click Download.
Upload and Convert the Data File
1. Go to Google Drive: http://drive.google.com
2. Click Create and choose Spreadsheet.
3. Choose Open from the File menu.
4. Click Choose File and browse to the file you downloaded.