This information pertains to the LabQuest, LabQuest Mini.
As of May 2016 all devices in the LabQuest and LabQuest Mini were converted to use a standard Windows system USB device driver (WinUSB) rather than a custom USB driver (Jungo/WinDriver.) Affected Vernier software titles include: Logger Pro; Logger Lite; LabVIEW VIs; LabQuest Emulator. If you have previously installed one or more of these products, you will need to update to the latest version. Once any of these products is updated on your system, the LabQuest or LabQuest Mini will not be recognized in any software that has not been updated.
- Logger Pro latest version:
- Logger Lite latest version:
- LabVIEW latest version:
- LabQuest Emulator: Why does the LabQuest Emulator no longer work with my LabQuest?
- If you are doing DIY work with the LabQuest SDK, see: Why does my DIY LabQuest project no longer recognize my LabQuest or LabQuest Mini?
- Are the LabQuest 2 device drivers installed correctly?
- Windows Pre-Logger Pro 3.11 original LabQuest and LabQuest Mini, and pre-3.12 LabPro drivers
- How do I install the Jungo WinDriver for LabPro, LabQuest, and LabQuest Mini manually?
- Why does the LabQuest Emulator no longer work with my LabQuest?
- Why does my DIY LabQuest project no longer recognize my LabQuest or LabQuest Mini?
- Are the device drivers installed correctly? (For Windows with LabPro, original LabQuests, LabQuest Mini, and LabQuest Stream)