macOS® 10.15 (also called Catalina) was released October 7, 2019.
- Logger Pro 3.16 is fully supported with the exception of video capture. Video analysis is supported.
- While Logger Pro 3.15 has been notarized to install and run in macOS 10.15, it is not fully supported. All video functions, Vernier-branded spectrometers (all Spectrovis, Vernier Emissions Spec), Ohaus® balances, Watts Up, and WDSS do not work. Use Logger Pro 3.16 instead.
- Graphical Analysis 4.10 is fully supported.
- Spectral Analysis 4.8.4 is fully supported.
- LabQuest Viewer 2.0 is fully supported.
Older versions of the above software are not supported and they will not install on your computer.
macOS gives a message on launch of Logger Pro that "Logger Pro has not been optimized for your Mac"
Video and image capture do not work in Logger Pro under macOS 10.14 Mojave or newer.
macOS is warning me that Logger Pro is not 64 bit and therefore won't run on 10.15 Catalina