Go Direct® Spirometer (GDX-SPR)
1. Launch Graphical Analysis 4 or LabQuest App.
2. Connect the Go Direct Spirometer to your device.
3. Connect a bacterial filter and a mouthpiece to the side of the sensor marked “Inlet.”
4. Hold the spirometer upright and still.
5. Click or tap “Collect” to start data collection.
6. Collect data for inhalation and exhalation. Confirm that the flow rate and lung volumes are reasonable. Tidal volumes will vary between 0.5-1.0 L.
RELATED TIL ENTRIES
-Calibrate? No. The sensor is set to match the stored calibration before shipping.
-No calibration process is recommended for this sensor.
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
Disposable Bacterial Filters for Spirometer (SPR-FIL10)
Disposable Bacterial Filters for Spirometer (SPR-FIL30)
Disposable Mouthpieces for Spirometer (SPR-MP30)
Disposable Mouthpieces for Spirometer (SPR-MP100)
Noseclips for Spirometer (SPR-NOSE10)
Noseclips for Spirometer (SPR-NOSE30)
O2 Gas Sensor to Spirometer Adapter (O2-SPR)