Earth Science with Vernier contains 33 experiments covering topics on geology, soil analysis, water quality, hydrology, oceanography, meteorology, and energy.
Included with Earth Science with Vernier
- Complete student experiments with materials list, step-by-step instructions, data tables, and questions.
- Teacher Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, and sample graphs and data.
Ready to use student versions of computer experiments in print; computer, LabQuest, and calculator version in electronic format.
- Instructions to perform the experiments on every supported platform:
- LabQuest in standalone mode
- Calculator (EasyData and Datamate)
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (16)
Magnetic Field Sensor (4)
Relative Humidity Sensor (1)
Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station (1)
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »