Earth Science with Vernier
Recommended for College, High School, and Middle School Science.
Earth Science with Vernier contains 33 experiments covering topics on geology, soil analysis, water quality, hydrology, oceanography, meteorology, and energy.
Included with Earth Science with Vernier
- Complete student experiments with materials list, step-by-step instructions, data tables, and questions.
- Teacher Information section for each experiment with complete directions for setting up experiments, helpful hints, and sample graphs and data.
- Word-processing files of the student sections on a CD so that any experiment may be easily edited to your specifications (Microsoft Word for Macintosh and Windows files).
- CD includes instructions to perform the experiments on every supported platform:
- LabQuest in standalone mode
- Calculator (EasyData and Datamate)
Features listed above are only available when you purchase the lab book. The downloadable evaluation PDFs include student instructions only.
Sensors and Interfaces for Experiments
Buy a package to get the sensors and interface used for the experiments in this book.
Go to Earth Science packages
Select an experiment below to view objectives, standards correlations, or download a preview.
Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (16)
Magnetic Field Sensor (4)
Relative Humidity Sensor (1)
Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station (1)