Free Data-Collection and Analysis App for Science and STEM Education
Students use the Graphical Analysis app to wirelessly collect, analyze, and share sensor data in science and math classrooms. Graphical Analysis facilitates student understanding with real-time graphs of experimental data. Students enhance their work and lab reports with easy annotations, statistics, and curve fits.
Wireless Data Collection with Vernier Sensors
Graphical Analysis makes it easy to collect temperature, motion, force, and pH data, and more from Vernier sensors wirelessly from an iOS or Android device.
Built-in Sensors and Manual Data Entry
Graphical Analysis can be used to graph and analyze data from built-in accelerometers and manually-entered data.
Data Analysis Support for 1-to-1 Learning
Students annotate the data, perform curve fits, and make statistical calculations to build evidence of understanding. Learners tap, drag, pinch, and stretch to examine and analyze graphs in an immersive multi-touch environment.
Graphical Analysis automatically saves data and annotations so students can view and analyze data after class or at home. Students can use their data for lab reports or submit to the teacher by email, saving to the camera roll, printing, or exporting to third-party apps.
- Use LabQuest Stream to collect data from up to five sensors simultaneously.
- Collect and analyze data from a Go Wireless sensor or Go Wireless Link and a compatible Vernier sensor.
- Stream data to multiple students from a single source via wireless Data Sharing with LabQuest 2 or Logger Pro.
- Collect acceleration data using your mobile device’s built-in accelerometers.
- Collect time-based or event-based data.
- Manually enter data and analyze them using Graphical Analysis.
- Display one, two, or three graphs simultaneously.
- View data in a table.
- Edit and auto-save data, graphs, annotations, statistics, and curve fits.
- Draw predictions on a graph.
- Pinch to scale graphs.
- Examine and select data.
- Perform curve fits, including linear, quadratic, natural exponent, and more.
- Create text annotations and add graph titles.
- Export graphs and data.
Supported iOS and Android Devices
Android tablets and phones
Android 4.3 or newer
- Tablets: Nexus 7, Nexus 10, more…
- Phones: Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy series, more…
Android devices running 4.1 – 4.2.2 can download Graphical Analysis v1.2 from Google Play
Data Collection and Analysis with iOS and Android Devices
Collecting data on iPad®, iPhone®, or Android™ devices? We offer wireless sensors and interfaces for data-acquisition with your iOS and Android devices.
See how to use your mobile devices for hands-on science with Vernier sensors »