LabQuest Viewer® Computer Software
Recommended for all grades.
Display and control LabQuest 2 from your computer to demonstrate how to use LabQuest, monitor student progress during labs, and enhance post-lab class discussions.
LabQuest Viewer is computer software that displays and controls the screen of a LabQuest using a computer. When used in conjunction with a projector, this software can be used to demonstrate the functions of LabQuest and to enhance group presentations. This software can also be used to monitor student use of LabQuest devices in your lab, view and control a LabQuest remotely, and easily capture LabQuest screen images for use in lab instructions or assessment questions.
Use LabQuest Viewer in the classroom to:
- View and control one or more LabQuest devices from a computer
- Use with a projector or interactive white board for class demos and student presentations
- Display live images of all LabQuests in your lab to monitor student progress throughout the lab
- Select up to four LabQuest devices for side-by-side comparison of experimental results from different lab groups
- Capture and share screenshots of the LabQuest screen for use in lab instructions and assessment questions
- Set customizable permissions that permit viewing without control, or password-protect a connection
- Install LabQuest Viewer on any computer in your school or college department with the included site license
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and provisional support for Windows 10*
* Tested on a pre-released version of Windows 10; full support in a future release of LabQuest Viewer
OS X 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
Download Version Available
LabQuest Viewer is available as a download. Purchase the download version and we will send you a link after we have processed your order (approximately 1-2 business days).
LabQuest Viewer software includes a site license for every instructor’s computer in a school or college department.
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »