The all-new LabQuest 3 is a standalone data-collection platform that students can use to collect, analyze, and interact with data efficiently. With its new capacitive touch screen, students can navigate the platform with ease, and because of its wireless capabilities, students can collect data anywhere with LabQuest 3.
- Connects wirelessly to the entire family of Go Direct® sensors
- Easy-to-use platform enables students to generate graphs and analyze results
- An excellent choice for laboratories, classrooms, or in-the-field investigations
- Full-featured data-collection platform
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Large, high-resolution color screen
- Touch navigation utilizing gestures
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Built-in GPS and microphone
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Built-in apps include Calculator, Periodic Table, Sound Recorder, Stopwatch, and more
- Student instructions for over 75 of our most popular experiments included
Connectivity to Chromebooks, Computers, iPad® tablets, and Mobile Devices
Students can share real-time data with multiple devices for a truly hands-on, collaborative learning experience. Use LabQuest 3 to transfer data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks, or mobile devices running Graphical Analysis™.
USB Sensor Interface
If you want to use your own computer or Chromebook™ to collect data, use LabQuest 3 as a conduit between our LabQuest sensors and these devices. LabQuest 3 works as a USB sensor interface with our Logger Pro® software or Graphical Analysis app.
- Perform linear and curve fits
- Draw a prediction before collecting data
- Display two graphs at once
- Display a tangent line on the graph
- Display integral functions
- Analyze statistics
- Perform FFT analysis
- Periodic Table
- Sound Recorder (for voice annotation)
- Scientific Calculator
- Audio Function Generator
- Power Amplifier (requires Vernier Power Amplifier)
Versatile Tools and Resources
- More than 75 preloaded lab instructions from our popular lab books
- Notes field
- Email screenshots and data files for use in lab reports or submit directly to an instructor
- Export data to Logger Pro, Excel®, and other data analysis software
- Stream data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks, and mobile devices running our Graphical Analysis app.
USB Interface Compatibility
You can also use LabQuest 3 as a computer interface using the Graphical Analysis 4 app or Logger Pro 3 software.
Graphical Analysis App for Computers and Chromebooks
Collect and analyze sensor data with our free Graphical Analysis app for Chrome™, Windows®, macOS®, iOS®, and Android™. Use LabQuest 3 as a USB sensor interface on a computer or Chromebook.
Learn more about Graphical Analysis 4
Logger Pro 3 Software for Computers
Our award-winning Logger Pro 3 software provides advanced analytical features including video analysis. One copy of Logger Pro includes a site license for all computers in your school or your college department, as well as students’ personal computers.
Learn more about Logger Pro 3