The AirLink Air Quality Monitor makes it easy for your students to measure both indoor and outdoor air quality. The air quality sensor measures temperature, humidity, and particulates (PM) in the air by size (PM1, PM2.5, and PM10). Users receive real-time Air Quality Index readings on their phone or computer both as data and color-coded graphs. The monitor also enables students to track changes over time, allowing them to monitor the air quality for sudden changes, even if they aren’t physically detectable.
- Accurate: Use the monitor to measure particulates as small as 0.3 micrometers with an accuracy of +/-10 micrograms per cubic meter in concentrations.
- Real-Time Readings: See updates on your phone and computer every minute.
- Global Air Quality Indices: Choose from a growing list, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Australia, India, and South Korea.
- Wi-Fi Connected: Easily connect AirLink to your Wi-Fi network to send data to the Davis Cloud.
- Pair with a Weather Station: Use multiple AirLinks as stand-alone sensors or easily merge with your Davis weather station.
- Simple Setup: Quickly install AirLink inside or outside by following the simple directions on the free WeatherLink app.