Install this small breadboard to easily conduct experiments using additional electronic components not permanently mounted on the Vernier Circuit Board 2. The Optional Breadboard Kit contains various components to get you started.
With this kit, you can create blinking LED circuits with the 555 timer, introduce students to transistors, or make a simple light-sensing circuit. Included wires connect to both the breadboard and the Vernier Circuit Board 2 components. Additional jumper wires for breadboard use only are also provided.
- Green breadboard (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Double-sided tape for mounting the breadboard to the Vernier Circuit Board 2
- Small screws (2) for securely mounting the breadboard to the VCB2
- Jumper wires, male-male (4)
- Jumper wires, male-clip (6)
- 220 Ω resistors (5)
- Green LED
- Blue LED
- Red-Green-Blue tri-color LED (4-pin, single cathode) Download Datasheet
- Transistor (NPN) has marking BC547 on flat side Download Datasheet
- Transistor (PNP) has marking 2N 3906 on flat side Download Datasheet
- Photocell Download Datasheet
- 555 timer (8-pin DIP) Download Datasheet