The Vernier Video Analysis® or Physcis makes studying two dimensional motion, circular motion, and multiple objects moving in two dimensions easy and accessible. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. Video Analysis generates accurate and visually rich graphs and a data table reflecting the recorded motion.
Features and Benefits
- Vernier Video Analysis® app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, ChromeOS™, and Android™.
- Students can use prepared videos, found videos, or collect their own videos for analysis.
- Vernier Video Analysis makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
- Analysis is rapid and easily repeated, so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
- You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis—our dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
- Site licenses makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.