The Vernier Video Analysis® app brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. Video Analysis generates accurate and visually rich graphs and a data table reflecting the recorded motion.
Features and Benefits
- Vernier Video Analysis® app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, Chrome OS™, and Android™.
- Students can use prepared videos, found videos, or collect their own videos for analysis.
- Vernier Video Analysis makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
- Analysis is rapid and easily repeated, so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
- You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis—our dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
- Site licenses makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.