This download includes seven motion and force experiments for middle school that can be done with Go Direct Sensor Cart. The experiments are suitable for grades 6–9.
With Exploring Motion and Force with Go Direct® Sensor Cart, your students will explore the force of friction, aspects of motion, and simple machines such as the lever, ramp, and pulley, all using Go Direct Sensor Cart and materials typically found in the classroom.
Included with Exploring Motion and Force with Go Direct® Sensor Cart
- 7 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis™ 4
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Select an experiment below to view an overview, objectives, necessary probeware, and standards correlations.
- Table of Contents
- Experiments by Product
Go Direct® Sensor Cart (Green) (7)
Go Direct® Sensor Cart (Yellow) (7)
All prices are for U.S. educators.
Educational use only: Vernier products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical, or commercial applications. Product usage disclaimer »