Middle School Science with Vernier contains 38 experiments in Earth science, life science, and physical science written specifically for students in grades 6-8. Making use of 10 different Vernier sensors, your students will really enjoy doing these well-tested science experiments.
- 38 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Graphical Analysis, Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Preview “A Hot Hand” from Middle School Science with Vernier. The preview download includes student instructions, teacher tips, sample data, and more.
Download sample experiment