Follow these instructions to reset the LabQuest settings.
- Launch the Update app, , from the Settings screen.
- Tap the options menu, , and select Reset settings.
- Tap to select the options you want to reset. Select all options to restore the factory default settings.
- Tap to reset the selected settings.
- System defaults—These are the device options set using apps such as Advanced Preferences, Audio, and Light & Power.
- Email configuration—This is the email configuration data.
- Network configuration—This includes all Network information such as saved passphrases, certificates, and manual network configurations.
- Data files—These are data-collection files saved using the LabQuest App (.qmbl files).
- Sound files—These are audio files saved using the Sound Recorder.
- Picture files—These are image files saved using the Camera App.
- User-created experiments—These are PDF files saved using the Experiment Viewer.
This feature is not available on LabQuest 3 version 3.0.1.
For update information, see www.vernier.com/lq3-update.