How do I set up LabQuest 3 to email data with a Gmail account?
How can I setup email on my LabQuest using a Yahoo mail account?
How do I set up LabQuest 2 or LabQuest 3 to email data with firstname.lastname@example.org instead of my own email account?
Is there a way to tell which LabQuest 3 sent an email?
My LabQuest 3 is not sending emails; what can I do?
In a Web Browser
You will first need to make some configuration changes to your Gmail account using a computer or mobile device’s web browser. The procedure you need to follow depends on whether or not your Gmail account is setup to use two-factor authentication. Click the appropriate box below for specific instructions.
On Your LabQuest
- From the Settings screen, tap Connections.
- Tap the Email gear icon.
- Turn Email On, choose Custom, and then enter your Email address.
- Tap Done to proceed. Tap the “I want to configure it manually instead” checkbox and then tap Next.
- Tap Next to proceed. The default values for the various fields should work. Enter the password that you generated through Gmail.
- Press the Test button and an email will be sent to your email address from LabQuest 3 to confirm that the setup is complete.