– Primary Test:
Connect the sensor to the interface. Make sure you are using a current version of the software.
Logger Pro—126.96.36.199 or newer
Logger Lite—1.6 or newer
LabQuest App—1.5.2 or newer
EasyData—2.0 or newer
DataQuest—v3.0 or newer
– Secondary Test:
1. Connect the Constant Current System to the interface.
2. Connect the AC power adapter. (Included, but the same as LabQuest Power Supply (LQ-PS, discontinued))
3. Start the data-collection software.
4. Be sure the dial is turned counterclockwise to the minimum. Connect the red and black clips together.
5. Turn the dial clockwise. The current reading should increase to 0.6 A when the dial is turned to the maximum.
– order code: CCS-BTA
– range: 0-0.6 A
– 12-bit resolution: 0.18 mA
– power: LabQuest Power Supply
Input 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz 0.5 A, 26-41 VA
Output 5 V, 1.5 A
The sensor is set to the stored calibration before shipping. To perform your own calibration, refer to the user guide.