Constant Current System, order code CCS-BTA, $64
Specifications and User Guide
- Primary Test:
Connect the sensor to the interface. Make sure you are using a current version of the software.
Logger Pro: 22.214.171.124 or newer
Logger Lite: 1.6 or newer
LabQuest App 1.5.2 or newer
EasyData 2.0 or newer
DataQuest (TI-Nspire software v3.0 or newer)
- Secondary Test:
1. Connect the Constant Current System to the interface.
2. Connect the AC power adapter. (Included, but the same as LabQuest Power Supply, order code LQ-PS, $11)
3. Start the data-collection software.
4. Be sure the dial is turned counterclockwise to the minimum. Connect the red and black clips together.
5. Turn the dial clockwise. The current reading should increase to 0.6 A when the dial is turned to the maximum.
- order code: CCS-BTA
- range: 0-0.6 A
- 12-bit resolution: 0.18 mA
- power: LabQuest Power Supply
Input 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz 0.5 A, 26-41 VA
Output 5 V, 1.5 A
The sensor is set to the stored calibration before shipping. To perform your own calibration, refer to the user guide.
TIL 2502: Do you have updated instructions for Advanced Chemistry with Vernier Experiment 21, Electroplating?
TIL 1983: Do you have a power supply for electrolysis?
RELATED VERNIER PRODUCTS
Current Probe, order code DCP-BTA, $39
Differential Voltage Probe, order code DVP-BTA, $39
Extech Digital DC Power Supply, order code EXPS, $229