It is possible for a user on a Mac to select a custom path on their system, which will break Data Sharing on Macs.
To recover from this and get datashare working again, follow these steps:
1) Go to /Library/Application Support/Vernier and add a new folder named ds101.wpkg
2) Go to the folder where you saved Data Share
3) Copy these 4 items from that folder: index.html, js (folder), lqcw.appcache, and styles (folder)
4) Paste these 4 items in to the ds101.wpkg folder that you created in step 2.
5) Start or re-start Logger Pro.
Data Sharing should now be operational.