Here are some reasons Graphical Analysis could fail to connect to a Data Share source:
1) The Data Share source (LabQuest 2, LabQuest 3, or computer running Logger Pro software) and your device are not on the same network.
2) The IP address is incorrect. Enter the correct IP address.
Include the port number if Logger Pro is the data sharing source.
3) The network may be slow. Try again.
4) The source is an old version of Logger Pro.
Graphical Analysis does not work with older versions of Data Share, such as what is included in Logger Pro 3.8.7. Use Logger Pro 3.9 or newer.
5) The network may not allow connections between clients.
This configuration is known as isolation mode. The network configuration must be changed to work with Graphical Analysis.