• Addressed an issue related to the data acquisition (DAQ) software
New Sensor Support
• Vernier Structures & Materials Tester
• Go Wireless Heart Rate*
• Included support for data collection using multiple Go Wireless sensors simultaneously on the same LabQuest
• Now sets and displays the time and date of the last calibration of a Go Wireless pH
• Added support for the Go Wireless USB Radio with LabQuest 2 units (Model: LabQuest 2)
Note: This radio is not needed for newer LabQuest 2 units (Model: LQ2-LE)
• Improved DAQ firmware update experience – now only installed if older firmware is detected
• Addressed problem with Heart Rate Monitor rate-data that prevented analysis of selected regions of the data
• Resolved issue that required Wi-Fi to be on when using a Wireless Dynamics Sensor System
*Older LabQuest 2 units (Model: LabQuest2) require Go Direct® Bluetooth® Adapter (GDX-RADIO) (sold separately)
How do I know if my LabQuest will work with Go Direct Sensors and Go Wireless devices?
Where can I find LabQuest 2 Release Notes?