To find the MAC address on the LabQuest 2 or LabQuest 3, do the following:
- Open the Connections App
- LabQuest 2⚊Tap on the WiFi Icon.
- LabQuest 3⚊Tap the Connections App from the Settings Screen.
- Turn on WiFi.
- Tap the icon* (gear or ) in the top-right to display the Network Settings dialog.
- Again, tap the icon* (gear or ) in the top-right to display the Network Details dialog.
Note: If you were connected to a WiFi network, the MAC of the Access Point you are connected to is shown on the Network tab. This is NOT the one you want.
- Tap the Device Tab to see the LabQuest Mac Address.
* If you don’t see the icons, you may nee to adjust a preference. See:
Why are there no icons/gears on the LabQuest Connections App screen?